My Red Tea Detox Review And How The Program Helped Me!
Hey I’m Lisa! I would love to tell you about my Red Tea Detox experience! I’m going to tell you exactly what I think about it.
Did you know that tea is one of the most popular drinks on earth? Before it became huge in North America, it had been consumed overseas for thousands of years and is a huge part of many people’s daily rituals all around the world. In my Red Tea Detox Review, I want to talk about this.
There are countless different types of tea out there. Some are made from the camellia sinensis plant itself, which is the plant that grows the leaves for popular types of tea like green tea, black tea, and so on.
In addition to that, there are countless other types of herbal teas, also knows as tisanes, which can be made out of just about anything. Finally, there are blends that incorporate numerous different ingredients and this is where things can really get exciting.
The Unique Powers of Tea
Due to the versatility of ingredients, tea has been used for all sorts of different health related things, not just over the years, but over the centuries.
Ancient teas have been used for everything from weight loss, to enhanced focus and productivity, to getting rid of stress and anxiety, and even more serious medical issues.
Some teas are just nice for sipping on and tasty, whereas others have a whole host of other benefits that have been studies over the years.
There are studies that back up a number of the health benefits claimed by different types of tea, then there are some that are a little bit more abstract.
At the end of the day, it’s hard to deny that a nice cup of tea can melt away the day’s stress, make you feel calm, and even the ritual of preparing the tea itself can be a form of meditation.
There are also some very special teas out there, some that have only recently started to become introduced to the Western world having been a very well-kept secret for a long time before that.
I Found a Very Special Type of Tea
Today, I want to share a very special type of detox tea that I’ve recently discovered. I had heard of it before and was kind of skeptical to try it out, but life is all about trying new things, right?
I want to take a couple of minutes to go over some of the background information about this unique type of tea, where it comes from, who is responsible for it, and what it’s for.
Then we’ll see if it works, who should try it, who should avoid it, and other important information.
What is the Red Tea Detox Program?
This red tea program consists of a series of books and information compiled by author Liz Swann Miller, who has published numerous books on a variety of health topics.
She’s known for her books on the topic of juicing and says that the idea for The Red Tea Detox Program came from a college exchange student from South Africa, who shared an interesting recipe for a red tea with her.
She says that she learned about how Kenyan tribes would drink this particular tea to suppress their hunger and to unleash tons of energy. I couldn’t wait to do a review on this!
Frankly, it sounds a little far-fetched, but that doesn’t really matter we can overlook the marketing if the product itself holds up to scrutiny. At the end of the day, is the red tea detox program going to help you lose weight, or not? That’s what really matters here, not the story behind it.
Red Tea usually refers to a rooibos tea, which is common and can be found in most grocery stores, but Liz Swann Miller has formulated a special blend with additional ingredients.
Designed to boost your body’s ability to burn fat, increase your metabolism, and help you lose weight. This isn’t the typical red tea you’d pick up at the store right off the shelf. I wanted this review to be about red tea not any other products.
The program itself covers the following main topics, along with a lot more that we’ll get into as well:
- Advice on managing stress in your day to day life. You might wonder what this has to do with a tea detox program, but stress plays a massive role in contributing to so many different health programs, not to mention things like stress-eating. So, it makes a lot of sense to address that right from the get-go, especially when tea itself is so effective at reducing stress for a number of reasons.
- Exactly how to make this special red tea detox which complements the rest of the program perfectly.
- Meal plans and recipes, because eating well in a way that balances and complements the tea is crucial. Losing weight is so much easier when you’re eating in a way that helps get rid of cravings for junk food and replaces it with natural, delicious foods instead.
- Exercise! The program eases you into a weekly workout plan that anyone can follow along with, even if you’re not in great shape yet. Plus, it’s not written in stone, so you can ease your way into it, and just do what you can.
- A whole host of extra bonuses to really seal the deal towards your health goals.
More Liz And Her Red Tea Detox Program
Liz Swann Miller’s other books include The New Green Smoothie Diet Solution, Juice Fasting for Weight Loss, and the 3 Day Green Smoothie Power Detox.
Good luck finding anyone out there who would argue or disagree with the health benefits of eating fresh, nutrient-packed green smoothies, but what about her new focus on the new red tea?
In this Red Tea Detox Review, we’ll be taking a closer look at Liz’s red tea program, and determining if her claims make sense or not.
Liz has over a decade of experience working as an ND (Naturopath), and her focus is healing people through the power of nutrition.
You are what you eat, after all.
Her degrees are in naturopathy and psychology. The psychology element is important, it helps her to present all of the important information from the point of view of somebody who understands human nature and how people work think.
This is important when you’re helping people who are struggling with things, like their weight.
It’s easy for someone to come along and say, “Do this, do this, and do this to lose weight” but really understanding why people are overweight in the first place, and the struggles they face makes it a lot more effective when you present solutions to them.
Liz has worked with thousands of clients over the years and has reached countless people through her published books.
Her mission is to spread awareness of the power that food has when it comes to helping people feel better, healing a variety of ailments, and generally leading to a better, happier and healthier lifestyle.
Food isn’t the entire puzzle, but it’s a VERY crucial piece!
What’s Included in this Program?
Let’s go over exactly what’s included in thisred tea detox package because it’s not like you’re just going to have a bag of tea show up at your door and call it a day, there’s a lot more to it than that (thankfully!)
Liz has put together a very in-depth package here. There are three prongs to this plan, each one synergizing with the other two, all of them working together to bring your goals closer and closer.
All you’ve got to do is reach out and grab them, this package will teach you exactly how to do that, it’s like having an ally sitting on your shoulder making sure you’re never stuck or unsure what needs to be done.
This package includes:
- The Red Tea Detox Plan books, which include the specially formulated recipe for how to make this tea perfectly at home, and a lot more. They’re a little hush-hush on the specific ingredients until you actually pick up your own copy of the program because they need to be blended and prepared in a special way, so Liz wants to ensure everyone has the full and complete guide to it.
- A two-week meal plan filled with a great variety of foods for you to enjoy. It’s not some stuffy, bland diet book, and it draws from Liz’s extensive experience on effectively using foods to optimize your body for burning fat, and giving you incredible amounts of energy.
- An extensive exercise plan, because moving around is another incredible way to feel the stress melt away, and of course, the pounds too.
Does Red Tea Detox work?
Here are the claims that Liz makes:
1) She says that she can help you lose 14 pounds in just two weeks,
2) She says her detox program will make it so that you aren’t starving yourself or even feeling hungry all the time,
3) She says that by following her plan, you can lose weight while eating more, and in some cases, even exercising less.
Let’s go over this one by one:
1) For starters, losing a pound a day when you’re initially starting out on a new program is entirely possible. It’s within the range that many professionals consider a safe rate of weight loss, especially when you’re starting out.
Don’t be surprised if that slows down a bit, a pound a day isn’t necessarily sustainable long term, but it’s definitely possible when you’re first getting the ball rolling.
If you’re not eating great, and are fairly sedentary then the body can adapt quite quickly and start the weight loss process off with a bang.
Also, it’s worth mentioning that at least some of that will be water weight as your body adjusts, and that’s totally fine to drink lots of water, lots of tea, and everything will balance out soon!
2) When you’re eating natural, whole foods that are packed with nutrition especially if your body isn’t used to that, it’s very normal to feel fuller sooner.
The thing with foods that aren’t as good for you, when they have lots of sugar or empty carbs is that they’ll leave you feeling empty and hungry a lot sooner. I don’t want this entire red tea detox review to be about food but I need to mention it before we move on.
They lead to cravings, which is a big part of why binge eating can be such a problem for people, it’s like a slippery slope. You don’t have to worry about slippery slopes if you just stay off the mountain, and Liz’s meal plans will help you do exactly that.
3) The thing about diet vs exercise is that it’s nearly impossible to make up for a bad diet with exercise, you’d have to be in the gym all day. It starts in the kitchen!
With that in mind, this third detox claim makes perfect sense.
If you’re eating bad foods, it’s so hard to compensate for that with exercise, especially when the foods leave you feeling sluggish with low energy.
By eating great foods, your exercise will be a lot more effective, so you can burn those extra calories and get into a deficit for weight loss without having to exercise nearly as much. On that same note, when you’re eating great foods that your body craves to fuel itself, they’ll burn faster, and you can eat even more.
All in all, these claims make sense, and when you put them into context, they’re entirely reasonable. If it sounds too good to be true, you’re probably long overdue to start eating better.
I believe the red tea detox diet and exercise parts of this plan are crucial and the way they synergize with the tea to help boost your metabolism and increase your energy simply takes it all to the very next level and makes it easier to stick to the meal and fitness plans.
There are plenty of programs out there making pie-in-the-sky claims that are only true for a very small percent of people if that, but we’re confident that anyone who follows the Red Tea Detox program, even if you slack off a little bit here and there can achieve great results.
I’ve done reviews on other diet programs but there are not as good as the Red Tea Detox!
The trick is that if you have an off day, maybe you miss a workout or you end up going out for dinner and drinks after work, just get back on track as quickly as possible. Don’t let it spiral out of control to a point where you’re back to square one.
There ARE going to be missteps, even if you’re doing your best and that’s okay it’s part of the process. Here is a review from a friend of mine who actually took this diet program as well.
Ready To Get Started?
More Thoughts on Stress & Tea.
From the outset, this detox program covers the topic of stress which we mentioned briefly already. I want to continue my Red Tea Detox Review with some more information for you.
Let’s forget about all of the special ingredients in this red tea detox, let’s forget about weight loss for a minute too, and get right back to basics.
Tea, in general, is an incredibly calming drink, no matter which kind you have. There’s something to be said about the ritual of preparing tea, especially loose leaf and custom blends, but even bagged teas as well.
There’s something about the warm steam coming up from the tea, the fragrant smells, the earthy taste.
It can be a very grounding experience. If you’ve got a lot on your mind, stress and worry, a warm cup of tea can help put everything in perspective, and sometimes a few quiet moments are all it takes.
Now, if you’re worried about things like your weight or how you look when you’re sipping a tea designed to actively help you with that along with all of the aforementioned benefits it can really amplify peaceful thoughts.
It can truly help put your mind at ease, wash away stress, and in turn that puts you on the perfect path towards reaching realistic health and weight loss goals.
Is the Red Tea Detox Safe?
We’ve all heard stories of sketchy diet pills that make people sick, or diets that have you starving yourself or over-exercising to see results. You won’t find any of that here.
This tea has all-natural ingredients that are safe and effective. You’ll be able to eat plenty of food if you follow the included meal plans, and if you’re still hungry it’s not the end of the world if you eat more.
At the end of the day, you have to know yourself, understand what triggers you to fall off track, and make sure you’re staying motivated and everything else will fall into place.
The motivational book that’s included in this package really highlights Liz’s understanding of human nature and that even when we start out with the best of intentions and tons of inspiration time can wear down even the strongest among us.
The booklet helps you keep you focused on your goals and moving forward to achieve the best results!
Everything in this Red Tea program is backed up by science and results. The tea plays a big part, and it’s the diet and exercise that really brings it all together.
Each of these three things works on their own, but their effectiveness is amplified drastically when you put it all together.
Taking A Closer Look At This Review
Now that we’ve covered a basic overview of what’s included, why it works, and some general thoughts on weight loss, let’s take a final, closer look at some of the principles of this program.
To start, you’ll learn how to make a perfect cup of red tea, the anchor of this entire program.
You’ll learn about stress management, how to get rid of the bodily toxins that will prevent your hormones from kicking in and this will jump-start your metabolism.
You’ll get the entire exercise plan to help you drastically increase your results, and overall health. Exercising makes you feel great, gives you more energy, helps you lose weight… but combining it with eating great AND red tea is a whirlwind of fat-burning success.
After receiving your red tea detox program, you’ll know exactly how to make this tea at home. You’ll also have a perfect meal plan and exercise program to follow that complements the tea in an extraordinary way.
Once again, it’s all about the synergy between every aspect of this program coming together aswell as getting all the information you can from this red tea detox review.
Tea alone may help you feel fuller, and lose a little weight, but it’s when you get everything working together that you’ll experience the incredible results that people have been raving about.
Pros and Cons of Red Tea Detox
Nothing is perfect, and you should be skeptical of anything that sounds too good to be true. Red Tea is a realistic program, making realistic claims of what you can achieve, so that’s always a plus.
You don’t need to be some kind of master chef in order to prepare the red tea detox meals. It’s all very practical, stuff you can easily manage at home even if you’re not a great cook.
It doesn’t use any weird or obscure ingredients that’ll have you running all over town to track down. It’s all tried and true stuff you can find at your local grocery store.
By killing cravings and helping avoid hunger pangs and stress/bored eating, this program attacks some of the most significant reasons that people fail in their diet and workout plans.
It’s so much easier to avoid eating unhealthy foods when you aren’t craving them at all. By getting rid of your cravings, and replacing them with great foods and more positive habits, it makes everything feel a lot easier overall.
It fits with most popular ways of eating, whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, avoid dairy, avoid gluten… even if you’re sensitive to caffeine, you can make this work!
It comes with a TWO MONTH guarantee. The plan is for two weeks, so you’ll have plenty of time to try it and even try it again.
If you can honestly sit down at the end, knowing you did your best, and somehow it just didn’t work for you they’ll happily give you your money back.
If you follow it even ONCE, you’ll almost definitely see the results. But on the off chance that you just don’t like it, don’t feel like you got your money’s worth, or whatever then Liz and her team want to refund you, so just let them know.
This isn’t really a con since we’ve addressed it thoroughly already, but some people pick this up thinking they can just drink some tea and lose a pound a day. That’s not realistic.
Expectations like that come from the fact that we’re so overwhelmed by other programs out there that make impossible promises, it raises people’s expectations to impossible levels and leaves them feeling disappointed.
Red Tea Detox, on the other hand, makes realistic claims and we want everyone to understand that eating right and exercising is an important part of this program, and any program, for that matter.
The tea helps, but it’s not some magical elixir that’ll do all the work for you, either.
It’s not a physical product, it’s delivered to you digitally. On the one hand, it would be nice to have an actual book that you can hold in your hands, but that would also increase the cost. It’s not about flashy packaging, anyways, it’s about the content and the substance of the material.
The fastest and cheapest way to get that content to you is via digital delivery, so you’ll get ebooks and audio files to follow along with. You can easily print everything off, either at home or at Staples for a few bucks, so you get the best of both worlds.
You Get Awesome Bonuses!
Also, there are some special bonuses included in this package that really take this offering to the next level. Here’s a look at the 5 best bonuses that are included for everyone who orders:
- Effortless Weight Loss Hypnosis: This is an audio file of guided hypnosis for weight loss. Whether or not you believe in hypnosis, there are a lot of studies showing that the power of suggestion, and putting your mind is a state to be more open to suggestion, can be a very powerful tool. It’s not about some guy in weird hat swinging a watch in front of your face, which many people imagine, there’s actually some merit to hypnosis, and you’ll get to try it for free as one of the bonuses.
- The 5 Detox Methods of Famous Celebrities: Celebs have access to world-class nutritionists, dieticians, and experts in all areas of health. They can pay more than the rest of us can, so the best practitioners sometimes gravitate towards sharing their methods with celebrities in many cases. Why should the rich and famous have all the fun? This booklet contains 5 different methods that celebrities use to keep themselves looking young and trim, and feeling amazing.
- The Ultimate Superfood Guide for Health: Some healthy foods are more powerful than others. Understanding which superfoods make the biggest difference can help you to ensure that you’re eating great meals every day.
- 100 Great-Tasting Green Smoothie Fat-Loss Recipes: Who said green smoothies have to taste bad? Here are 100 examples that prove that’s simply not true. Green smoothies can be absolutely delicious, and these 100 recipes will not only keep you going for months with the option to try new ones every day, but you’ll also have a great framework for inventing your own recipes or simply modifying these ones based on everything you’ve learned so far.
- Private Consultation: Finally, you’ll get a free private consultation for a month to make sure you’re on the right track and getting the most out of this program.
With the excellent program itself, along with these amazing bonuses, it’s obvious that Liz is seriously focused on giving you ALL THE TOOLS to ensure massive success on the latest step in your health and weight loss journey.
Final Red Tea Detox Review Conclusion
All said and done, this is an extremely thorough and comprehensive package that you’ll have immediate access to. I’m very impressed.
The tea itself is the anchor that holds everything together, but the meal plans and exercise plans are crucial to your success. The way it all fits together so cleverly is what makes this program so effective.
They claim you can lose a pound a day, and those claims are perfectly reasonable depending on where you’re starting from.
Keep in mind if you’re already in decent shape and don’t have as much weight to lose, you may not hit a pound a day. None the less, a healthy lifestyle change is ALWAYS a good thing.
You can be thin and still benefit from healthy tea and healthy habits.
The 60-day money back guarantee really seals the deal, Liz is happy to let you try it out and make sure it works for you, and if not she doesn’t even want your money. This is awesome and gives this red tea detox review a boost in confidence for you!
If you’re intrigued by this package, even the slightest bit, there’s no reason to wait and give it a try. You can get started today and you’ll look back in two weeks and be so happy that you took action on creating a positive change in your life.
This will become one of the top detox teas in the world.
Want To See Some Awesome Testimonials?